Luk'yanova Mariya Nikolaevna, Postgraduate student, Saratov State University (83 Astrakhanskaya street, Saratov, Russia), E-mail: email@example.com
Background. It is evident that such mass media as television and the Internet play an important role in the life of every modern person. In sociological science, much attention is devoted to the study of each of these media separately, but very little is devoted to the study of their interaction. In the framework of this work we are interested in the penetration of the viewer’s view of the television audience into the Internet space. After all, the Internet provides the most mobile platform for interaction and there you can get data about the opinion of the audience without embellishment. The purpose of the research is to analyze the sources of feedback regarding the work of television, expressed by media audience through the Internet.
Materials and methods. The tasks are carried out by analysis of the content, work and popularity of Internet resources about television, among which are official sites of TV channels, official pages of Facebook channels, VKontakte and Instagram, thematic sites and forums, fan club pages.
Results. The analysis revealed some important characteristics of the audience feedback: the segments of the audience feedback about television, preferable Internet portals for expressing opinion for the television audience, the determinants of Internet resources popularity at the television audience.
Conclusions. Nowadays, a mobile popular platform has been created on the Internet to discuss the work of television and all its aspects in many different formats. The following interdependence was revealed: when the activity of the administration of the Internet resource is high, the number of subscribers is great, and the content of the resource is updated frequently, then the activity of its users is growing rapadly.
1. Kosharnaya G. B., Tolubaeva L. T. Izvestiya vysshikh uchebnykh zavedeniy. Povolzhskiy region. Obshchestvennye nauki [University proceedings. Volga region. Social sciences]. 2013, no. 3 (27). Available at: http://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/duhovno-nravstvennye-orientiry-v-sisteme-tsennostey-studencheskoy-molodezhi-regionalnogo-sotsiuma (accessed Oct. 31, 2017).
2. Zemlyanova L. M. Zarubezhnaya kommunikativistika v predverii informatsionnogo obshchestva: Tolkovyy slovar' terminov i kontseptsiy [Foreign communication on the threshold of the informational society: an explanatory dictionary of terms and conceptions]. Moscow: Izd-vo Moskovskogo un-ta, 1999, 301 p.
3. Toshchenko Zh. T. Fantomy rossiyskogo obshchestva [Phantoms of the Russian society]. Moscow: Tsentr sotsial'nogo prognozirovaniya i marketinga, 2015, 668 p.
4. Parsons T. O strukture sotsial'nogo deystviya [On the structure of social action]. Moscow: Akademicheskiy Proekt, 2000, 880 p.
5. Khilgartner S., Bosk Ch. L. Sredstva massovoy kommunikatsii i sotsial'nye problemy: khrestomatiya [Mass media and social problems: reader]. Transl. from English. Kazan: Izd-vo Kazanskogo un-ta, 2000, pp. 18–53.
6. Kozhemyakin E. A. Nauchnye vedomosti BelGU. Ser.: Gumanitarnye nauki [Scientific bulletin of BelSu. Series: Humanities]. 2013, no. 27 (170). Available at: http://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/massmedia-i-obratnaya-svyaz-tochka-zreniya-sotsialnogo-konstruktsionizma (accessed Oct. 03, 2017).
7. Fond «Obshchestvennoe mnenie» [“Public opinion” foundation]. Available at: http://fom.ru/SMI-i-internet/13323 (accessed Oct. 03, 2017).
8. Rossoshanskiy A. V. Izvestiya Saratovskogo universiteta. Novaya seriya. Ser.: Sotsiologiya. Politologiya [Proceedings of Saratov University. New Series. Series: Sociology. Political science]. 2009, no. 1. Available at: http://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/sovremennye-tendentsii-razvitiya-sredstv-massovoy-kommunikatsii (accessed Oct. 25, 2017).
9. Brayant Dzh., Tompson S. Osnovy vozdeystviya SMI: per. s angl. [Fundamentals of media effects: translation from English]. Moscow: Vil'yams, 2004, 432 s.
10. Ovchinnikov S. A., Rossoshanskiy A. V. Vestnik Saratovskogo gosudarstvennogo sotsial'no-ekonomicheskogo universiteta [Bulletin of Saratov State Socioeconomic University]. 2012, no. 3 (42). Available at: http://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/ugrozy-i-riskietiko-pravovogo-haraktera-pri-internet-issledovaniyah (accessed Oct. 16, 2017).